I wish Happy Engineers Day to all my engineer friends and students. But rather than just spreading wishes through SMSs or FB wall posts, can't we talk about what this actually mean to our life? Do we really know the importance or purpose of this day?
A nation grows if it has good engineers. And a good engineer is always honest to his/her work.
I ask on this open platform to all my engineer friends including me and my students who are going to become engineers very soon, are you honest to what you are doing or what you are supposed to do?
I don't know what makes AICTE so irresponsible for not taking care of what is actually being done in the engineering colleges approved by it.
More than 80% engineering colleges are focussed on money. Somewhere it is acceptable, but more than 90% teachers teaching in these institutions don't take responsibility of creating good engineers. Reason behind this is what? Either more than 95% students had never thought of coming into engineering and they are just doing B. Tech. because of lack of options or money oriented management. They hire teachers just to engage classes. A quality teaching is never their concern.
I am also an engineer and currently I am a teacher. I have seen both faces of the coin and therefore I am writing this to request everyone to respect ENGINEERING.
DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE or in lack of opportunities at least LOVE WHATEVER YOU DO.
This is not the time to blame anyone but ourselves because a great person said-
"Most wise person on the earth is one, who knows himself."........By Swami Vivekanand
A nation grows if it has good engineers. And a good engineer is always honest to his/her work.
I ask on this open platform to all my engineer friends including me and my students who are going to become engineers very soon, are you honest to what you are doing or what you are supposed to do?
I don't know what makes AICTE so irresponsible for not taking care of what is actually being done in the engineering colleges approved by it.
More than 80% engineering colleges are focussed on money. Somewhere it is acceptable, but more than 90% teachers teaching in these institutions don't take responsibility of creating good engineers. Reason behind this is what? Either more than 95% students had never thought of coming into engineering and they are just doing B. Tech. because of lack of options or money oriented management. They hire teachers just to engage classes. A quality teaching is never their concern.
I am also an engineer and currently I am a teacher. I have seen both faces of the coin and therefore I am writing this to request everyone to respect ENGINEERING.
DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE or in lack of opportunities at least LOVE WHATEVER YOU DO.
This is not the time to blame anyone but ourselves because a great person said-
"Most wise person on the earth is one, who knows himself."........By Swami Vivekanand
Looking for Ideas to celebrate engineers day in the office? Here are some unique ideas to celebrate engineers day theme at the workplace.
ReplyDelete